About WTG Offshore
As an Irata member blade integrity management company(DNV GL ISO9001 & ISO18001 Blade Inspection/Repair accredited) we can provide assistance to Asset owners on several different levels including but not limited to:
- Supply of Irata level 3 safety supervisors to assist asset owners own blade specialists in the QA/QC inspections of contractors repairs.
- Supply of QA/QC blade team to oversee EOW repair programs.
- Supply OEM Warranty performance inspections. (highlight blade issues during warranty periods aimed at preventative maintenance to prevent protracted EOW repair campaigns.)
- Supply EOW independent UAV General Visual Inspections (GVI) & Roped access Close Visual Inspection (CVI) of blades. vSupply of dedicated CTV with on-board composites/inspection workshop.
Following years of the OEM’s (Siemens/Vestas) picking their own inspection/repair companies to inspect/repair EOW issues with blades, the industry finds itself in the current situation resulting in protracted end of warranty blade repairs.
WTG Offshore believe that these leading edge erosion issues should have been and could of been prevented by adequate inspection and maintenance during warranty periods and would welcome the opportunity to discuss how our services could benefit your blade asset management.
WTG Offshore’s Biim Program® (Blade inspection & integrity management) aimed at assisting:
- Asset owners in the Verification of OEM’s assurance processes for blades during warranty and post warranty
- Ensuring that Assurances by the OEM are effective and are being carried out to the required quality standards
- Continual assessments of OEM warranty performance, backed up by independent inspection reports and corrective/preventative action recommendations
- Dedicated Verification teams ensuring blade integrity management throughout the assets life cycle
- Complete cost control through our fixed annual blade integrity plans
- Improved blade performance
- Increased energy capture
- Reduced LPF due to protracted blade repair programs
- Early detection of minor defects, enabling speedy preventative maintenance
- Trend analysis of leading edge erosion/coating renewal requirements
The success of WTG Offshore is based on a strong work ethic and our priority to retain and build on our relationships with our customers through Asset Inspection & Integrity, Quality Inspections & Repair Service, Supply of Positive competent QA/QC composite Offshore/Site Personnel, Safety of Our Operations, Speed of Response and Flexibility. In support of this philosophy we have a strong and experienced HSE Culture and management.